A Home Equity Line Of Credit (often called HELOC and pronounced HEE-lock) is a loan in which we agrees to lend a you maximum amount within an agreed period (called a term), where the collateral is the yours equity in house. Because a home often is a yours most valuable asset, many homeowners use home equity credit lines only for major items, such as education, home improvements, or medical bills, and choose not to use them for day-to-day expenses.
Borrow as many mortgage loans as many times as you’d like, and only pay interest on what loan you’ve borrowed. Absolutely no stipulations as to how you use the money that you borrow. You may pay off as much as you would like, including the full loan amount, without penalty at any time!
- Secured Lines of Credit are fantastic for short-term financing!
- High Ratio Home Equity Second Position Lines of Credit at Prime!
- If you are seeking flexible borrowing, Home Equity Secured Line of Credit may be for you.
- No Income Qualifications on Conventional Lines of Credit in Major Urban City Centers
- Fully Open Lines of Credit and Mortgages to 90%!
At Ace Financial Group, we will help you review your financial situation before you borrow any more money. We will evaluate the pros and cons of borrowing for your current situation and advise you in making the correct decision that works for you. Our goal is to make sure that you fully understand the terms of the loan and your ability to comfortably make the payments without any hassles.
Call us at 1-(877)322-3346 to get a quick and FREE CONSULTATION and one of our professionals will contact you promptly.